Friday, May 18, 2012

Halloween Layouts

Hi everyone! I'm here today to show some Halloween projects I made for the Scrapbook Trends Halloween Open Call.  I love these open calls because it always helps give me a direction to my scrapping (sometimes there are just too many photos to choose from!).  The themed calls also give me a deadline to have all of the layouts done, for example, I made sure to scrap all the Halloween photo's I had before this call ended.  So now I'm not super behind :)  Nice to have a little extra motivation!

Anyways here are the layouts and cards I made for the Scrapbook Trends and CARDS calls.  I was actually really disappointed that none of them were chosen for publication because they are some of my favorite layouts EVER.  I am so in love with Charlie's porcupine costume from last year haha :)  Oh well, maybe next month!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!