Sunday, July 1, 2012

Boy Themed Scrapbook Pages

Hello everyone! Sorry it's been so poorly updated around here lately!!  I've been super busy and more importantly Robb has been super busy-- and as he's the one that takes my photos if he's too busy than I don't have photos to share!  It's a good thing and a bad thing I suppose because his photography business is taking off and that is certainly GOOD but i miss regular blog updates!  Anyways I got him to take some photos for me tonight so I will have plenty of layouts to share in the coming week :)

I'm here today to share some layouts I made for my boy-themed class over at Miss Arts Papercrafting School.  I was so sad to receive an email from Alyssa a few days ago stating the Miss Arts is closing it's virtual doors :(  It's such a shame, her lessons were always great and I really enjoyed working with her putting together my class!  So now I can share some of the layouts I made for the class.  The class was broken up into 4 segments: Hearts, Ribbon, Flowers, and Pink-- so each of these layouts demonstrates one of those categories in a more "masculine" fashion.  I hope you like them, I've been dying to share them with my blog followers-- just wish it was under better circumstances of course!

Ribbons:



Hearts:




Pink:





Flowers:




There are video tutorials for making the flowers (below), the ribbon medallions, and the quilted heart available if anyone is interested I'd be happy to share. Just shoot me an email at GlueMeetsPaper@gmail.com.


Alrighty, I'll be back with another update in a few days! I hope everyone has a great 4th of July :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!