Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Christmas in July

Hi everyone!  I'm here today to show some Christmas layouts I made for the Scrapbook Trends Christmas call.  Usually I try to have all layouts that coordinate with a certain call finished by the time the call ends (for example, all my Halloween photos were scrapped by the time the Halloween call ended) just because I like to have a deadline that way projects don't linger and I can move through my monthly kits.  Otherwise I think photos would just pile up more than they already do lol!  But July has been so super crazy busy so far that I didn't get as many Christmas themed projects done as I intended.  I have SO many Christmas supplies too so I was really bummed I didn't get everything done in time.  I think I'm gonna keep making a few more layouts just to use up the last of my supplies-- I definitely have plenty of photos to choose from :)

Anyways, here are the ones I have done so far.  They're all made using a combination of the "Mistletoe and Holly" kit by Noel Mignon and/or the Peppermint Collection kit by Crate Paper.



















This is a rare two page layout--- I just had so many photos and time was running out so I decided I'd try for a two pager!  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, although I think the lefthand page looks pretty cool on it's own too!


So there you have it! Hope you enjoyed a bit of winter in July :)  I'll be back soon to share some wedding invitations and bridal shower invitations I made!



1 comment:

  1. WOW Cassie you have been busy! I love them all but the first layout is my favorite. Happy Christmas in July :)
    -Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!