Monday, July 2, 2012

My Little Pajama Puddle Jumper

Hi everyone!  Here are two quick layouts I'm here to show you that are made with cell phone photos using the Apps Instagram and Diptic.

First, is a layout I made using these super adorable photos of Charlie jumping around in the puddles in our driveway in his little pajamas.  At first I tried to stop him because I'm sure there were all sorts of germs and icky in those puddles but eventually decided it wasn't worth a fight and he had a BLAST!

This layout is made using the Homespun kit by Noel Mignon.com


This next layout is of my friend who is getting married in September.  We went to go pick up her dress (which fit her off the rack!!! How unfair is that?!) and I snapped a few photos of her trying it on.  Doesn't she look so cute?? 

I made this layout using the Pretty Party Collection by Crate Paper.  I had a lot of fun making this layout super pink and girly and frilly....it's such a rare occassion for me lol!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!