Saturday, July 7, 2012

Pretty Little Studio- Sandcastle Collection

Hi everyone!! I have loads of PLS projects to share with you today!  They're all made using Pretty Little Studio's newest release- Sandcastle Collection.  The colors are light, pastel-y and perfect for beach photos but I've also been using the collection with lots of baby photos!

Funny side note--- I made Save the Dates a few months back for my friends wedding.  We decided we wanted woodgrain envelope liners so I ordered about 40 sheets of this Studio Calico Woodgrain patterned paper (thinking we would get 2 liners per sheet for a total of 80 liners).  Turns out we could get 3 liners per sheet so Ive had a bunch of sheets of this awesome woodgrain paper lying around the last few months.  I've been using pieces here and there but decided that it is a PERFECT match for the Sandcastle collection!! So you'll notice quite a few pages featuring this awesome gray woodgrain pattern :)


And I still have more sheets leftover!!  Sweeeeet!  Although I've probably made easily 10 projects using this pattern lol.  Anyways, here are some of my PLS projects, I hope you enjoy! You might also have noticed that Pretty Little Studio just posted their new 2012 DT!  Congratulations ladies!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!