Sunday, September 30, 2012

Crate Paper Challenges

Hi everyone!  Well my husband and I are too darn busy to be able to do a layout photo session so I'm saying "screw it!" and just posting the crappy cell phone pics that I have.  Sorry for the icky photos, but otherwise you'd be waiting months to see 'em haha.

Anyways, I decided to play along with the two most recent challenges at the Crate Paper blog.  This project is for the "All Natural/Woodgrain" challenge.  While this layout didn't win you might have seen it featured on the Crate Paper blog ;)



I made the starbust design myself using gray, white grid, and wood grain papers.  I thought these pictures of Charlie standing next to an old wooden shed fit the theme nicely.  Plus he looks cute.  Double win.  All of the layouts I'm sharing today are from this past Easter, Charlie wore a bow tie and looked oh so dapper.

This layout was for the color challenge: Salmon, Carnation Pink, and Taupe.  Bah, too many pink color challenges IMO but I went for it anyways with a super simple Easter layout.




And lastly, a page for fun using Noel Mignon's kit "Primrose Lane".  




That's all I got for today, check back later in the week for more projects!  Have a great Sunday :)

-Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!