Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sometimes I hate Connecticut

It's true.  Sometimes I hate the stupid high cost of living in this darn state, and constantly being broke (Hmmm should I buy gas or groceries tomorrow?).  However, some days I decide that living in  New England rules pretty hard, especially when it's the fall.  There are so many fun activities right around the corner from my house, I've been having such a nice time bringing my Charlie to all of them.  So far, here is what we've accomplished on my Fall Bucket List


Lymans Orchard
Buttonwood Farms
Corn Maze
Petting Zoo
Chester Fair
Picking out Pumpkins
Halloween
Jump in Leaf Pile
Carving Pumpkins
Apple cider and Cider Donuts
Clyde’s Cider Mill
Trick or Treat
Fall Cookies
Pick Apples
Hayride
Leaf Art
Fall Drinks
Pumpkin Cupcakes
Family Portrait

For the record....the recipe for the Brown Butter Pumpkin cupcakes (with cinnamon cream cheese frosting) was one I found on Pinterest and higgggghly reccomend.  YUM!  GO HERE to make 'em

Today Charlie, my friend Kim, and myself went to a farm with a petting zoo, hay rides, pumpkin patches, and lots of big tractors.....oh and freakin apple fritters.  Holy christ those apple fritters.  DEEEElicious.  Was a really fun Fall Day.  I still think CT is too damn expensive but at least we have fun stuff like that!  

Here are some pictures from a trip to Lyman's Orchards that we took a couple weeks ago :) What are you guys doing to celebrate fall?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!