Saturday, January 12, 2013

Some Recent Layouts

Hi everyone!

I told you I'd still have scrapbooking stuff to share now didn't I? hehe.  I actually haven't scrapped anything since probably very early November- it stinks! I'm always feeling rushed when I scrap lately because Charlie hasn't been napping very much so I just haven't been able to get in the groove. Anyways, hopefully I'll get more scrapping done in the New Year because i am QUITE behind on using up some of my supplies!  At any rate, here are my last two layouts :)

 This one was made using the Little Black Dress Kit Club's most recent kit, which was filled with lots of awesome black and gold!  I added some aqua in to complement this silly photo of my friend Kim.


This one was made using Noel Mignon's kit "Primrose Lane", I love these colors for Easter layouts!


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Get ready, get set, go!!!
    That's one of my new favorite layouts of yours!
    Love everything from the background, top and bottom, to the border which goes perfect with the green leaves, to the cluster of precious photos - it's all perfect!
    Wonderful photography and design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!