Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Top Twelve of 2012

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been so absent lately (I seem to be saying that a lot booo!).  I just haven't had a spare second to scrap anything lately.....it's been like 2 months.  Freakin stinks! So I'm hoping to get my crafty mojo back in the next few days....after all, with a new year it means I need to make a new header for my blog!  Yippee, that's always fun and I have some cool ideas :)

Anyways, since it's the end of the year I wanted to do my "Top Twelve" layouts of 2012.  These actually aren't my top 12, I've been so lucky this year to have LOADS of stuff picked up for publication so unfortunately I can't show you my actual favorite layouts of the year, but these all come in a close second :)  Hopefully you'll like them just the same :)

18 Months:

One Great Grandfather: Made using Noel Mignon's kit "Salt Water Taffy"


2 Peas(e) in a Pod: Part of my work Guest Designing for American Crafts :)


Here Comes Trouble: As seen in the most recent issue of Creating Keepsakes, made for Burlap and Buttercups kit club


Dapper Easter Attire: Runner up of Crate Paper's Au Natural Challenge


Beware of Porcupine: Made using Noel Mignon's kit "Something Wicked"


October 31st: Made using Noel Mignon's kit "Something Wicked"


The Colors of Fall: Made using Noel Mignon's kit "Hudson Valley"


Eolia Mansion: Made for Pretty Little Studio


I Love His Sense of Wonder: Made for Little Black Dress Kit Club


Celebrating 30 Years of Happy


Simply Enchanting: Another layout from my guest design stint at American Crafts


Anyways I hope everyone's 2012 went well and that 2013 goes even better :)  Be back soon with a new header!

-Cass

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOVE the one with all the butterflies! All of them are amazing though!!! :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!