Sunday, January 27, 2013

Two New Layouts to Share

Hi everyone! Here are a few new layouts I made these past few weeks. Told you I wouldn't forget about the scrappy projects :)

The first one was made using a Becky Fleck PageMaps sketch and some more Easter photos (i just love these photos so much I can't stop scrapping them!). I also used Noel Mignon's kit Primrose Lane :)



The second is made using a Noel Mignon sketch and her kit Homespun


Hope you enjoy! I'll be back with my take on cabbage rolls in a few days :)

3 comments:

  1. Looove the layering! BEAUTIFUL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The string adds such a nice touch to the Easter layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love everything about both layouts! I think I might scraplift your title: "Kid Has Got Swagger" - lol! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!