Saturday, March 2, 2013

And Will You Succeed?

Hiya everyone!  Here today to share a new layout (well I made it a few weeks ago but new to this blog at least).  I just adore this cell phone pic of Charlie I took at the park a few months ago, it always reminded me of the little boy illustration in "Oh the Places You'll Go", which is a favorite bedtime book around these parts :)  It just so happens to be one of the many Dr Suess books I have memorized at this point lol, sometimes when I'm tired at bed time I'll just close my eyes and read it in my head.  But Charlie reminds me to turn the pages lol.  Soo because of that connection I decided to make a Dr Suess inspired layout that uses lots of different fonts to add some interest without taking away from the photo.  I also used pieces from the "Summer Wind" kit by Noel Mignon :)




The text says "And Will You Succeed?  Yes Indeed! 98 3/4% Guaranteed!  Kid, you'll move mountains!"

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!!!! LOVE the texture with the letters and this picture is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!