Saturday, March 30, 2013

Noel Mignon Spring Fling Challenges

Hi everyone! I'm here today to share the 5 layouts that I made for the Noel Mignon Spring Fling Crop.  The prize up for grabs is a Guest Designer spot and I MUST win! lol, but no...seriously....haha

Anyways in order to win you need to play along with all 5 challenges and I had such a blast, the challenges really got me to think creatively and I was totally "in the zone" all week, which is rare!  I hope you like my submissions, I'll be back in a few days with some more projects :)

Warning: this is picture heavy but I got my hubby to take photos so it's worth it :)

Challenge #1: Spring Journaling Prompt (made using Daffodill Hill kit)




Challenge #2: Ombre -who can resist a good ombre challenge?  amiright? (Made using Charm School kit)




Challenge #3: Homemade Flower - I made a flower using washi tape and a crochet doily (both found in the Daffodil Hill kit)




Challenge #4: Using a rainbow!  This one had me stumped at first but then I remembered these shapes I had been saving that Charlie punched out and decided they would be perfect for a rainbow layout.




Challenge #5: Spring Cleaning- use at least 3 Noel Mignon kits.  In this challenge I actually used 4 (and some leftovers of a SC kit too)!  I'm not sure if I love this layout, it's much busier than I usually go for but 4 out of 5 keepers is still good IMHO!





4 comments:

  1. These are all AWESOME!! GREAT job with all the challenges and sharing these beautiful projects!
    Hope you and your family have a very happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really awesome Cassie! Thanks so much for joining in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck your work is awesome enough!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!