Sooooooo to start out I bought a wreath base and gathered up supplies that had the bright and cheery feel I was going for.
Then I wrapped the whole thing in white ribbon, since I usually don't cover the sides 100% I like to see ribbon instead of that green foam staring back at me.
Then I gathered all the flowers I could find that went with my color scheme and I also made a bunch of rosettes at various sizes (using my Tim Holtz rosette die)
First of all I looped some yellow ribbon around the top so I could hang my wreath
Then I added my largest flowers and rosettes, roughly equally around the circle
And then I kept adding flowers and rosettes, medium to smaller ones
Once the big parts of the wreath were filled up I used little hydrangea flowers (punched) to fill in any of the smaller gaps.
Then I took some beading wire and twisted it in little curly-Q's. After that I hot glued chipboard butterflies onto the wire and added this to the center of the wreath.
To finish off- I added a bow to the top of the wreath and some buttons and brads to the centers of the rosettes. Easy peasy! Here's another photo of the finished product:
And a few detail shots of all the different flowers (sorry these photos arent as nice, I forgot to ask Robb to take detail shots so these are with my iPhone!)