Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Twinsies!

Hey dudes!  Today I'm sharing 2 layouts I made in the past few weeks.

This first is made using Noel Mignon's kit "Boardwalk", which is super bright and cheery.  I thought it would be a perfect match for these photos of one of my friends and I dressed as "twinsies".  Back in the summer we thought it would be funny to wear the same colors to work every day for a week and be twinsies lol.  I'm not sure why but we had 2 hours of carpooling per day together so my guess is that's when we planned such a brilliant scheme.  I didn't remember to take pictures all week but I did get 3 ;)




This second layout is made using Noel Mignon's kit "Primrose Lane" (I'm almost done with this baby! wahoo! Soooo many layouts from it!).  Just a few more pictures from the park this past summer :)  Charlie's so very busy I can never get a picture of him from the front lol



Okay hope you are all doing well! So happy to have layouts to share lately :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay twinsies!!! That looks like it musta been fun, fun, fun!

    Love the colors on both, but twinsies is just the pea's knees....or is that bee's knees?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!