Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Head Hugs

Charlie has started doing the funniest thing, giving my head hugs.  He thinks it's hilarious and I do too, especially because I have to beg and plead to get any kind of cuddles or hugs from him ususally (he's very busy, you see). 


You might see those adorable curls in the above picture, but alas they have since disappeared :(  Robb went and got Charlie's hair cut (way shorter than I usually like but it's my fault for not bringing him myself!), so now he's been rocking a mohawk instead :) Which admittedly is just as cute!



And we've been busy playing outside and enjoying the nice spring weather.  We set up an 'extreme hopscotch' course in our driveway lol.  He doesn't really play hopscotch but he does sprint around in circles haha.

And lastly, Noel Mignon is opening up kit subscriptions!  Pretty sweet-- as I've said many times before, her kits are the bestest and I pretty much work with them exclusively.  Make sure to grab yourself a sub!

3 comments:

  1. Love all these GREAT pictures of Charlie! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! I was worried it might be Charlie photo overload :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!