Sunday, April 14, 2013

Reasons My Son Is Crying

Hi everyone!  Have you seen this tumblr account yet?  OMG it's hilarious, it's called "Reasons My Son is Crying" and I just love it.  I thought it would make a funny weekly feature on my blog to copy that idea :)  Here's today's installment, dinner time edition.


He asked for bacon. I brought him bacon.  He had to wait 30 seconds until it was cool enough to eat.


He can't eat dinner when his hands are filled with toy cars.


I told him he had watched enough TV today and wouldn't let him pick a movie to watch during dinner.

In other news, you might have noticed I now have a label sidebar on my blog (look on the right).  I think this will be helpful because there are a lot of varied topics on my blog lately so this way if you're only interested in one particular topic you can filter using that label.  Here are the labels I'm using

Scrapbooking Layout
Cards
Mini Album
Crafts
Cricut
Decor
Blog Header
Party
Pinspiration
Freezer Meals
Photography (Robb's pictures)
Photographs (my crappy pictures)
Reasons My Son Is Crying
Everyday Life
Family
Tips and Tricks
Year in Review
Weight Loss
Cystic Fibrosis
Tutorials.

Hopefully this will be useful to some of you out there!  I also have an "about me" section, "find me here" section, and my scrapbook resume listed along the top of my blog now.  I hope this will help streamline things and make things a little more transparent.

I'd really love it if some of you would let me know the topics you like the most that way I can make sure I have more posts that you guys want to read :) 

1 comment:

  1. Awwww....what a sweetie he is! Those pictures are adorable..even if he is in tears :)
    Thanks for sharing and love the labels you have on the sidebar...a help for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!