Sunday, May 12, 2013

Hey Mama's!

Happy Mother's Day to all the fabulous Mom's out there (in particular, my wonderful Peggy!).  I hope you guys have an awesome Mother's Day!

I actually (gasp) have a paper crafting project to share with you today, imagine that!  Here's the card I made my Mom (Peggy).  I used Noel Mignon's kit "Primrose Lane" which is just perfect for a girly soft mother's day card.  Although I doubt this will be better than last year's card, which was featured on the COVER of CARDS Magazine!  That was pretty awesome :)  I graciously let my mom know that since her Mother's Day card was on the cover of a magazine it was probably the best card in the world which made me the best daughter in the world for making it for her (duh, lol).

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the card and also enjoy your day, ladies!  I'll have more scrappy projects to share soon along with some pics from my trip to PR!



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!