Thursday, May 16, 2013

Puerto Rico Part 1: Where We Stayed

Hi everyone! As I've mentioned I'm planning a couple posts about my stay in Rincon, Puerto Rico.  Today will be Part 1- all about the beautiful house we stayed in!

We were very lucky as Robb's boss is one of the owners of 2 beach front villa's- called Pelicans Pass.  Since he needed better interior photos Robb got the chance to go down and shoot, plus we had access to both villa's for most of the time there which was pretty sweet.

These villa's were HUGE and literally right on the water.  It was a beautiful place to stay and I couldn't have asked for a better location.

Here are some of the photo's of Pelican Pass that Robb took while we were there! 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!