Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Noel Mignon Design Team and Top 10 Noel Mignon Layouts

Holy schnikeys! Did you guys see the most recent newsletter for Noel Mignon subscribers!?  Yup, that's right- I'm an official member of the Noel Mignon Design Team!  To say I'm excited is an understatement- I am thrrrrrrilled!  Noel's kits are the only ones I buy (because they're the best- duh) and I have long admired her amazing Design Teams throughout the many years I've been buying her kits.  I am so happy to be a part of this great team-- cannot wait to start!!  One of the coolest parts of being on this team is getting to see the kits before they are revealed- and can I just say this month is awesome?!  Super bright and colorful PLUS Noel has a coordinating Project Life kit too!  How money is that, right?  Sorry the PL kit is totally sold out but the big kit will be revealed soon...and if this PL kit is any indication - you'll adore it as much as I do!

Noel Mignon Hello Sunshine Project Life Kit 

Since I've been buying Noel's kits for years I thought it would be fun to share my top 5 10 12 projects made from Noel Mignon kits! (man it's hard to choose!)  All the kits are sold out (sorry duders) but I'm gonna link the ones I can anyways so you can drool over the photos and see how amazeballs these kits really are.  Ready? OK!

Made using Daffodil Hill , teeny scraps from a million different NM kits, and the slave labor of my 2 year old:



Made using Charm School:


Made using the Bees Knees:



Made using Something Wicked


Made using Willow Creek:

Made using Charm School:


Made using Homespun:

Made using Charm School:

Made using Cabin Fever:


Made using Something Wicked:


Made using Primrose Lane:

Made using Salt Water Taffy:

Alright I *think* those are my top 12- so hard to pick!  Anyways, I'm super excited about this because I am a HUGE fan of NM kits, on the DT or not...so if you haven't checked it out yet- please do so! You will be totally blown away :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!