Monday, July 15, 2013

Monster Baby Shower Cards

Hiya friends! I'm here today to share some gender-neutral baby shower cards I made for my friend's sister's baby shower (got that? lol).  The shower is monster themed so my friend wanted a monster on a cute little card, repeatedly emphasizing the word "simple" - I think she knows I tend to go overboard haha.  Anyways, she wanted to buy a new Cricut cartridge and all the supplies but I told her F that S!  I got so many leftover papers and plenty of Cricut cartridges, we'll make it happen for free-sies!  So that's what we did :)  The monster diecut is from the B is for Boy cartridge and all the papers are from my pretty ridiculously large stash, so I was happy to get rid of them.  No two cards look alike, since I had different patterned papers to make the aliens and the background banner with-- which I think is neat-o personally.  Since they don't know the sex of the baby we kept the baby shower cards gender neutral using bright colors.  Here's some pics for ya (PS I made the little chomp bites on the inside using a scallop circle punch)



I made thirty of these babies which I think freaked out my friend a LOT ("are you sure?!" but I really don't mind repetitive tasks like that, kinda relaxing).  Here are a few pictures of some of the other variations I ended up doing

So many adorable little monsters invading my scrap-space hehe


And all 30 cards + envelopes packed and ready to go! And the best part? Totally free!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!