Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Summer is Great Because....

I get to go to the beach in Old Saybrook all the time,
I found Crate Paper's Pier Collection at my LSS,
 Charlie likes to help his Grandpa mow the lawn,
 Cheese and charcuterie plates are the perfect light summer dinner,
 Charlie received a teddy bear with a matching physiotherapy vest (cutest.thing.ever),
Coronas on the deck after a long day of work are the bestest- mmmmm :),
 I get to be part of the Noel Mignon Design Team,
 I love to play in the pool all the time with Charlie Bear,
Charlie has become very badass with a squirt gun, 
There are teeny tiny boysenberries growing in the backyard



Pretty much the only thing I don't like about summer is that I don't have AC in my scrapbooking room :P  But it's worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!