Thursday, August 22, 2013

More Hello Sunshine Layouts

Seriously, this kit has kept on giving and giving!  I've so far completed 9 layouts and 3 cards, plus leftovers, with this kit! I'm retiring it now but wowee, I think this is a new record as I'm pretty pp and embellishment happy.  I'll do a post in 2 weeks showing all the projects possible from just one Noel Mignon kit...I gotta say (again), they are the best!

This one is based off of Julie Bonner's sketch.  She comes up with the best sketches and her layouts and photography are always so top notch!  I decided to shrink down the sketch and put an artsy spin on it, so I used lots of different colored mist splatters and framed the photos in loopy lettering.  I thought the title was fun and silly because my son is frowning like a wicked badass in all the photos (he was pretty unsure of going on that train ride lol)





 Next up is a layout made from pictures taken last summer during a morning excursion to Toys R Us (free playtime for an hour? yes please).  Charlie was obsessed with testing EVERYTHING.





Okay that's it for today! Lots of scrappy projects and news comin up :)

-Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!