Thursday, August 1, 2013

New "Hello Sunshine" Layouts

Hi everyone! I know it's been a while- sorry about that!  I've been having a busy summer and the days I'm not busy are so ridiculously lazy (just cooking and cleaning around the house) that I haven't been posting very much.  Plus I was sick last week- so that sure didn't help. 

Anyways, I thought it would be fun to share some of my most recent layouts using Noel Mignon's kit "Hello Sunshine"-- I have been getting SO many gosh darn projects from this one kit, it's amazing.  I can't wait until I've finished it and can do a post showing all my layouts from just one kit.  Noel's kits are the bestest in terms of value and sheer awesomeness- can't recommend them enough! 

Here's a layout inspired by Sandy Ang, whose design was so awesome I just had to give it a try :)  She's an awesome scrapper find, go check her out!




This is a layout based on a Pinterest image I took a shining to, loving the triangle trend!




The Pinspiration:

And here's a layout using Julie Bonner's monthly sketch on the NM blog-- I've been loving using the twine provided in the kit to frame my layouts- it adds so much texture!


 (ps the twine is actually straight when it's lying down but it does sag a bit when propped up to take a picture, oops!)

So there are my most recent 3 layouts-- I still have 2 more to share (plus the 2 I already shared) so that's 7 layouts so far, and more to come!  Make sure you check out Noel's newest kit "Our Summer" which is super fun and filled with lots of cork, which is pretty awesome IMO.


Last but not least, the NM team will be doing an online crop next week!!  There will be LOTS of prizes (including a brand spanking new Noel Mignon Kit!) and it will be really fun.  The theme is "Summer Camp" so we'll be providing multiple daily challenges to get you to use your summer photo's and help get rid of your stash.  Make sure you stop by the Facebook page and join in, won't ya?  There will be lots of scrappy and challenge based inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!