Thursday, September 12, 2013

9 Hello Sunshine Layouts and 3 Cards

Hi everyone!  I'm sorry I've been so MIA lately- life has gotten very busy! Charlie is starting preschool (his first "official" day is today) and I've been working overtime a lot as well.  PLUS working on a fun project with Noel Mignon that I will share with you next week ;)

Speaking of Noel Mignon, I finally finished off my amazing Hello Sunshine kit which I have just ADORED.  I was pleasantly surprised by how many layouts I got from that kit so I thought I'd share all the layouts and cards I made from just one Noel Mignon kit.  They are the best- filled to the brim!  The cards are up on the Noel Mignon blog today if you'd like to check them out in more detail :)














Be back soon with some more updates :)

-Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!