Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Masquerade Mini Album Class and Kit


Hi friends! I'm here to share the news about my new class over at Noel Mignon!  The class is the Masquerade Mini Album Class and I couldn't be more excited!  In my house Halloween is not only my husbands birthday but also one of my favorite 'holidays'.  I adore dressing Charlie up in costumes, clicking away and getting some really adorable photos.  This class is for those of you that love Halloween as much as I do- I'll be teaching you a way to capture your Halloween memories in a mini album that we'll be making from scratch, along with supplies using the coordinating class kit. The class kit is something truly fun and unique- it's full of brand new Halloween papers and embellishments from MME, Theresa Collins, Basic Grey, Glitz, Pebbles, Ranger, and more!  It is packed to the brim with inspiration and you'll have a gorgeous and special mini album in no time, with enough leftover to even complete a layout or two as well ;) 


The class will feature 5 videos along with matching PDF's for step by step instructions as well as extra tips.   If you're not a huge fan of Halloween (which I think might be impossible but just in case) you can still get a lot of benefit from the class.  I will be making a "summer in review" album in the PDF's and the Halloween album in the videos, so you'll be able to see the exact same techniques showcased in two completely different ways.  The information in the class is easily adapted to whatever project you want to pursue and the techniques are versatile to whatever you choose, although I highly recommend buying the coordinating kit because it's gorgeous!  One of the most useful instructions will be showing you how to make a mini album from the box your kit was shipped in!  Cardboard + creativity = endless mini album creations :)

To purchase the kit or see a detailed list of what's included click HERE .  The cost is only $29.99 and if you're already a Noel Mignon subscriber it will ship with your next kit. 

The actual class can be purchased from yours truly for $10 by clicking the PayPal button below.  Once your payment has gone through you will be granted access to the class Facebook page and distributed your lessons and videos during the last week of October (October 28-November 1)- so your album will be ready in time to scrap your latest Halloween photos!  And if you need an extra bit of incentive-- I'll be hosting a few giveaways during the class as well, to replenish everyone's scrap supply of course :P

Thanks for reading everyone, I hope you'll be joining in for the fun! Muhahaha!

3 comments:

  1. I signed up! thanks - cannot wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also signed uo and have the kit...shari w

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a great class. Looking forward to seeing some sneaks :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!