Monday, September 16, 2013

Take Chances, Make Mistakes, Get Messy!

Hi friends!  I'm here to share a layout I made last week for Noel Mignon, using her kit Jack and Jill.  The theme last week was Children's Books so I decided since Charlie has been obsessed with the Magic School Bus series that Ms. Frizzle's quote "Take chances, make mistakes, get messy!" was a perfect title.

I kept with the messy theme by distressing all of my papers and drawing a doodle border around the photos.  The photos are from a few months ago when Charlie got into a bottle of baby powder during nap time one afternoon and spilled it EVERYWHERE.  Make mistakes, get messy?  Oh yah.




I also made one other layout recently just for funsies.  I don't love it, I think it's way too busy (which is why I don't even have a decent photo of it).  Sometimes when I don't have a plan in mind it works out and sometimes it just goes way too far and I feel like that's what happenned here.  Oh well!




Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Great layouts, Cassandra! I love that doodle border. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!