Monday, November 4, 2013

Noel Mignon Subscriptions Available!

Hi everyone! I'm stopping by today to share some news-- today is the LAST day to sign up for your Noel Mignon subscriptions!  EEEK!  Better head on over and secure yours because her kits are AMAZING!


You of course have heard me talk about Noel's kits for yearssssss (since way before I was on the DT) because I love them so much! I don't know why anyone would bother with any other kit club when the perfect kit is available every month through Noel ;)  Here's an example of this month's kit, Gather Together (which might be my all time favorite).


Isn't it just perfect???!!  I cannot WAIT to get started with this baby :)  Each of Noel's kits have so many goodies to play with- minimum of 20 sheets of pp, 5 sheets of cardstock, 2 alphabet sets, many awesome interchangeable pieces from month to month like mist/pens/ink pads, ribbon/washi, buttons/brads, stamp set, and lots of embellishments like shaped paper clips, flair, die cuts, transparancies, tags, journaling cards, flowers, wood veneers, and so much more.  The kits are jam packed and the best value out there.  So make sure you pick up your subscription today!!  Subscriptions are for 6 months and you will save you $6 per month!  Yay!  I hear some people say NM might be too expensive but when you factor in never having to buy ANYTHING else (like those darn add on kits) they're really the same price as most kit clubs + addons.  Except you don't have to worry about things selling out in a matter of hours because your kit is already at your doorstep before it's even available to the general public.  Pretty great, right?

Okay that's it for today, I'll be back soon to share an amazing apple and cranberry crisp recipe I made today that was delightful! I'm supposed to go in for jury duty tomorrow (which is my flipping day off!) so hopefully I'll call tonight and they won't need me.  I don't mind doing my civic duty, in fact at all my other jobs that were M-F I would have loved a week of jury duty, but now that I work W-Sunday it's going to be really shitty doing jury duty on my "weekend" and still having to go to work Sat-Sun.  So I'm being a bad citizen and hoping that I don't get called.  And if I don't get called perhaps I'll have time to share that recipe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!