Thursday, December 12, 2013

2013 Christmas Card

Hi everyone! I'm sharing our Christmas card this year which I LOVE!  Robb's photos are so beautiful and we found a pretty great design/printer too.  Check em out (these are scanned so the pictures aren't the best quality but they do look really pretty in person!)

FRONT:

BACK:

We used the company Minted for the first time.  They had amazing designs and I really liked that the cards came with wrap-around address labels, envelopes, and you had the option to print on both sides.   The best part was that we received our order in FOUR days.  I couldn't believe it, and they did a great job.

 Aren't those wrap around address labels so cute?? And of course I made Robb go out and get Christmas stamps :p

Here are our last 2 Christmas cards (I think we skipped doing cards when Charlie was 1 because we were low on the cash flow if ya KWIM).  I usually scrap my cards but for some reason never scanned them in by themselves (that was stupid), so I only have pictures of the layouts with the cards in it.

2010: 4 Months Old

2011: 16 Months Old (No $$)

2012: ~ 2 Years Old

And of course I wanted to share some almost all of the beautiful photos that Robb took (he always does a great job!), it was SO HARD choosing which ones to use for the Christmas card! Pardon the photo overload--








Love this boy!! You can see how much fun he's having just running around outside and I love that.  Sorry for the photo bomb, I can't help myself ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!