Friday, December 13, 2013

Different Styles of Christmas Cards

Hi everyone! Today is the last post of my Christmas overload week and I'll be sharing a couple Christmas cards I've mad using past Noel Mignon December kits.  I decided to make two completely different styles, and it's easy peasy because Noel's kits are so darn versatile!


The first card is fun, bright and colorful-- using some non traditional colors like pinks and blues.  I kept the design basic and simple to really allow the colors to shine through.


The second card is more traditional and sophisticated using ivory, burgundy, and browns. In this card I layered many different elements to add extra interest.


That's it for today- just a quick post :) I hope you enjoy the cards!  Stay warm this weekend- I hear snow's on the way (i'll be the bitchy one driving and hour to and from work in a snowstorm, gah)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!