Thursday, December 5, 2013

Some Final Autumn Layouts

Hi friends!  I'm swinging by to share 3 autumn themed layouts I've made for Noel Mignon over the last month using the beautiful Gather Together kit.  I didn't even come CLOSE to using up all of my fall pictures from last year so I'll probably be scrapping fall pics for a bit longer :)  Fine by me- i LOVE fall!


For this layout I created a starburst from little leaf shapes I punched out of different pieces of patterned paper.  It didn't take as long as it looks, promise ;)




For this next layout I created a simple pieced pumpkin to accentuate the picture and then created what I like to call an "embellishment hurricane" (hehe) around the photograph using all the tiny bits and pieces included in the kit.





Last but not least I used some leftover foam dot packaging and spray mist to create a fun border along the top and bottom of this layout.

 Yay for recycling!




And that's it for today folks! Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!