Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top Ten Favorite Layouts of 2013

Hi everyone!  Since 2013 is now winding to a close I thought I'd share my favorite 10 layouts from the past year.  I didn't have as many to choose from as I originally thought-- I guess it's been so busy I hadn't scrapbooked as much as I thought!  I've also made more mini albums and wreaths than usual this year too, so that could be it :)  You can see my 2011 top layouts HERE and 2012 top layouts HERE :).  Alrightly let's go-- in no particular order:

The Littlest Scrapper:

Ridin' Drrty:

I'll Eat You Up I Love You So:

Bushnell Park:

Sweet As Can Be:

Spring Is...:

Mystic Seaport:

Hayride:

Our Friend Gracie:

Selfies:

That's it for now- I hope everyone has a great New Years Eve and an even better 2014!!

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I just pinned this post for future inspiration. What a lovely top 10! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layouts, TFS! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all ten layouts are awesome! i particularly love the "selfies" one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy CATS you are amazingly talented. Just pinned a zillion of these. Can you email stephanie@mymindseye.com when you have a chance? Thank you!!! xoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!