Monday, December 30, 2013

Top Ten Favorite Pictures of Charlie 2013

Well I just love Top Ten lists, so I decided to do two this year.  Today will be my favorite pictures of my cutie pie Charlie and tomorrow will be my top 10 layouts of the year.  Fun stuff!

OK here we go, in chronological order.  All of the really good photos were taken by Robb (man it's handy to have him around) and I'm also counting photo collages as one picture.  Yup, my blog my rules.

Kissing Booth: February 2013

Baby Powder Fiasco: February 2013

Mystic Seaport: March 2013:

Surfing at the Beach: May 2013

Hugs from Friends: June 2013

Fun in the Backyard: August 2013

First Day of Preschool: September 2013

Official Preschool Pictures: September 2013

Astronaut Costume: Halloween 2013

Picking out a Christmas Tree: December 2013 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! What a cutie! I can't wait to see your top ten layouts tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!