Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Glue Meets Paper 2014 Blog Header and Pinspiration



Hi everyone! It's that time of year again- time for a new blog header!!  I love to make a new blog header every year- it helps me get back in the groove after not crafting for a few weeks thanks to Christmas and the holiday busy-ness.  Since last years header was pretty bold I decided to do a subtle, pretty, and more girly version this year.  I used the Noel Mignon kit, Daffodil Hill which had the perfect color scheme!

Here is the inspiration for the color scheme, light and simple


And here's the inspiration for the pattern.  I liked the idea of tiny split squares so I used those but didn't incorporate the border or buttons (I didn't think there be enough room).  I might use this pin again and incorporate the rest of the design elements though, because it looks awesome!


If you were curious, here are my blog headers from previous years.  I started my blog in 2010 but didn't start making the headers until 2011, so technically I'm missing one.

2011 Blog Header:


2012 Blog Header:

2013 Blog Header:

I think 2012 is my favorite so far, how about you?

3 comments:

  1. This is totally AWESOME!!!! They all rock, but this year is especially gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new one - ESPECIALLY the gold lettering ... gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much ladies!! I'm glad you like it :) I always have a hard time getting used to the change haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!