Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Projects Galore

Happy Valentine's Day friends!  I have an assortment of love themed projects to share today, including cards, a layout, and even a mini album.  I've been a busy girl ;) I even have 3 more "love" themed layouts I made too but I have to wait until they go live on the Noel Mignon blog before I share them here.  All of these projects were made with the Noel Mignon kit "Book of Love" (sold out, sorry!) and occassionally a few items from my stash.  Let's get started

You might remember these adorable pictures from last year, and now that an entire year has gone by I have decided it is time to finally scrap them (ha!). 




Virginia Tillery has made some free printables so I decided to use them to make some simple cards (she's got the COOLEST handwriting EVER.  totally not fair)




Lastly, for our "Book of Love" crop over at Noel Mignon I decided to make a little mini album for some of my challenges.  Funny story- my hubby and I have been married for 5 years yet I haven't scrapped one picture from our wedding.  Isn't that nuts? I think there were just so many photos that I got overwhelmed and never even tried.  So I decided this would be the year that I did at least one wedding themed project!  Since the whole event was intimidating to me I broke it down to just one small part (walking down the aisle) and kept my mini focused on that.  I don't love the cover (I actually kind of hate it) but c'est la vie.  Sorry my pics kind of stink, Robb is too busy with actual photography gigs to take photos of every little project of mine now a days (sniff), plus this album is such a weird shape it was hard to photograph.  The album itself is Doodlebug and I used the Book of Love kit from Noel Mignon and my stash for the rest of it.












Alrighty that's it for today, I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day <3 p="">

2 comments:

  1. Such awesome projects.....I love them all but that mini.....swoon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was iff-y on the mini album so I'm glad you like it :D

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!