Friday, June 6, 2014

Noel Mignon Layouts to Share

MORE layouts to share! How about them apples?  I'm on my game this week huh?  Here are some fun layouts I made recently using some more super awesome Noel Mignon kits.  Do you notice I only use Noel Mignon kits? It's because they are the. best. I don't know why people bother with Studio Calico, NM is way better (blah blah in my humble opinion blah blah).  Anyways, this first one is made using last month's Carousel kit.  I love using pretty paper for boy layouts, it's not always easy to make it work but it's nice to have some softer colors in my scrapbooks.


This is a very, very rare 2 page layout! I used to almost exclusively do 2 pagers but have since switched to one pages because, for me, they're faster and easier.  This one is a collage of Charlie's art projects from the last year -- such a talented little booger he is :)




 And my last project for the week- a simple and cute card I made for a friend a few weeks back using Crate Paper's Pretty Party collection.


Okay, that's it for this week I think! I hope you enjoyed the projects I finally got around to sharing :)


2 comments:

  1. Neroli FillinghamJune 7, 2014 at 12:30 AM

    GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS layouts!!! Still not sure where you find the time (do you sleep??? LOL!) Keep up the good work/blogging : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Neroli! I've been struggling finding time to scrap lately, all of these layouts have been done over the past 2 months or so. I aim for one per week but easier said than done! Thanks so much for the kind words :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!