Thursday, July 17, 2014

My Mind's Eye Guest Designer Post #2

Hi everyone! I'm sharing the second half of my projects for my Guest Design spot at My Mind's Eye- which was so fun! Aren't these Market Street lines totally amazing? I love the gold and the florals and the prints and the die cuts and the washi and the journaling cards and pretty much all of it ;)

Here's a layout I made using the Nob Hill Market Street line featuring Mr. Charlie giving me "head hugs" last year :)




This is a mini album I made from Robb and I's trip last May to Puerto Rico (can I go back pretty please??).  I used a 5x7 photo for the cover along with some of the Necessities- Wood line by MME.  I bound the album with ribbon and twine to give it a rustic feel.










 
The back cover is made with a sheet of MME wood veneer which I just love! It's sturdy plus it looks awesome as a cover. 
 
OK that's it for my MME projects, I hope you enjoyed them :) I love MME, their lines are always so cute and versatile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!