Monday, July 14, 2014

Summer Lately

Hi friends! I've been busy having lots of fun this summer with Mr Charlie and my hubby- thus the lack of updates :) I've got a few ideas for the blog in the upcoming weeks so hopefully there won't be radio silence in the coming months.  I've taken quite a few things off of my plate so I can enjoy the summer.  Here's a quick update on life lately:

SO MUCH FUN in the pool!  Charlie would spend all day there if he could, and some days he does :)

 
A few weeks ago we had a fun Mommy/Charlie day in Glastonbury where a church just so happenned to be having a giant water slide party open to the public!  After that we picked strawberries to make jam (I'll have a post on this shortly!)
The next day we spent more time in the pool (obviously), repotted the herb plants we sprouted on Mother's Day , and made jam.
Shortly after that we spent some time at the beach in Old Saybrook which is always delightful! We saw 3 (3!) horseshoe crabs.  Very cool
 

And then we went to the beach again, again, and again.  We love the beach!
Lastly, I just finished my second class for my MBA with a 98.5 average, which means so far I have straight A's! Yippee! I took the summer off from classes so I won't have another one until September.


Lastly, I'm guest designing for MY MINDS EYE (Whaaaaat????!!!!) today which is SO very exciting for me! I love their products and I love their blog so I hope you all like what I made :) Go check it out HERE!  They are so generous with their product and I was so thrilled to get to work with BOTH of the Market Street lines AND the Wood Necessities line.  So much awesome!

We've been having a great summer so far! We've been super busy playing in the sun and enjoying all the fun things that summer brings.  I hope you are all having a great summer, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!