Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Top Ten Layouts of 2014

Well, I have to say- this wasn't a very difficult job.  2014 was NOT the year of scrapbooking that I had hoped it would be, I think I made under 20 layouts all year.  There was also a sprinkling of mini albums and cards, but I'm still way under what I usually make in a year.  So that's kind of a bummer   :( I did pretty well up until the middle of the year, but then I got busy with schoolwork and having fun at the beach, etc.  I don't regret any of the time I spent out of my craft room enjoying fun activities or anything, but I do hope to find more time for crafting this year.  Here's hoping!

Here are my 10 favorite layouts of the last year- I hope you enjoy!  If you'd like to see previous years you can find them by clicking the links: 2011, 2012, 2013











Have a great New Years everyone!!  See you in 2015 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!