Monday, December 29, 2014

Top Ten Photos of 2014

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!  Ours was so much fun-  I'll share some pictures on a separate post :) I thought I'd share my top ten favorite pictures of Charlie from this year, just like I did in 2013.  He's such a cutie, I can't help but over share pictures of him- what can I say! Hard to believe he's 4 already, he's getting so big and losing his little toddler features.  He's just so grown up lately! I'll be sharing my annual top ten scrapbook layouts post in a few days too (not that there were many to choose from this year).  Anyways, here we go.  Most photos (the nice ones anyways) taken by my hubby- Robb Cyr Photography.

Charlie and his PICC line: March 2014

Charlie playing at the beach in Old Saybrook: June 2014

Ferris Wheel Ride at the Big E: September 2014

First Time doing PFTs: September 2014

4 year Portrait by Robb Cyr: August 2014

First day of Pre-K: September 2014

Halloween: October 2014

Grumpy Christmas Tree Shopping: December 2014

The Many Faces of Charlie: 2014

Fun Times in the Hospital: March 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!