Friday, January 9, 2015

Freezer Meals in the New Year

Hi friends! Happy New Year!  We had a very nice and laid back New Year this year (pretty much every year really).  We all got dinner at Chili's and Charlie got to stay up until 9pm! We did an early count down with him and then I fell asleep at 11pm so Robb did another early count down for me haha. He was the only one milling around by the time midnight rolled around but he had already done 2 fake count downs so he didn't bother with the real one haha.  Anyways, boring old January is a perfect time for stocking up your freezer with freezer meals so I thought I'd share some of my favorite past links for freezer meal tips and recipes.  And don't forget to check out my new book, if you haven't already! It's chock full of tips and ideas for making and storing freezer meals PLUS over 50 bulk freezer meal recipes.  WIN WIN!  You can buy it as an e-Book from myself for $7.99 (see PayPal button below) or the full color hard copy book from Amazon for $21.99.  OK here are my favorites- enjoy :)



5 Tips and Tricks for Freezer Meals (a guest post I did for Blissful and Domestic)



Read all about my new book, Make Ahead Meals: Freezer Meal Recipes that Make Dinner Quick and Easy and check out my Top Ten Facts about the book, too :)







Guide for 3 Days of Freezer Meal Cooking (3 days= 21 meals)
Day 1- Chicken Meals

Day 2- Meatloaf Mix Meals

Day 3- Shrimp Meals

OK everyone, get to cooking!! I've got some really fun recipes to test out this year.  I have the Momofuku cookbook and am very excited to make David Chang's ramen broth (which freezes very well, I hear).  I spent some of my Christmas giftcards buying up all of the unique ingredients like Benton's bacon, konbu, nori, bonito, etc.  I'm also going to be testing out some Chipotle copycat recipes I've found in an attempt to cut down on my Chipotle addiction ;)  It should be a great, and very tasty, year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!