Sunday, October 25, 2015

How ya been?

It's been a long time huh? I haven't updated in quite some time because things have been busy lately and then once I fell behind on blogging it seemed too overwhelming to start up again! So right now I'm making myself post something to try and get back in the swing of things.  A lot has happened since March- wow!  Charlie and I went to a family get together celebrating my grandfathers 90th birthday in Washington state, Charlie graduated pre-K, we spent countless summer hours at the beach, Charlie turned 5 (!) and started Kindergarten, we went to the Big E again, we visited many pumpkin patches and fall festivals, and gosh I don't even know what else! All I know is that we've been having fun :)

I haven't scrapbooked in quite a while, although I have made a few cards, so I won't be able to share any layouts on here any time soon but I would like to share some stories and pictures of our fun activities.  I actually DID do a lot of papercrafting for Charlie's 5th birthday party, which was Minecraft themed, so I'll make sure to share all the details on those projects soon. I've also been enjoying learning the fine art of cookie and cake decorating so maybe I'll share some of that, too.

If you were wondering, Charlie's CF management is going well! He's got some sinus issues and weight issues (what else is new) but overall he's crushing it and is staying relatively healthy.  We are very lucky!

OK, just wanted to do a quick check in! Anyone out there? Anything you'd like to see me post about? Maybe you can keep me accountable :)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! You were missed! Well, I wish you would post those Minecraft decorations right away! My son's party is a week from Friday, and I am planning a Minecraft theme (and need all the help that I can get).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for still reading!! I just posted the Minecraft party pictures, hope you enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!