Friday, October 28, 2016

Decorating Cookies and Baking

Hi friends! I thought I'd share a bit of my new hobby with you :) About this time last year I took a Craftsy course about decorating cookies. And I so loved it! So I took another course and kept making more and more. It's been quite fun!  Here's some of the cookies and treats I've made over the last year- hope you enjoy!  I posted the pictures in mostly the order that I made them so hopefully you can see some improvement over time :)

Halloween cookies (my first batch)


Science themed cookies (for my lab mates of course!)

Valentine's Day cookies and macarons


Succulent buttercream frosted cupcakes

Assorted macarons made throughout the year:


Star Wars cookies, macarons, and birthday cake:



Dinosaur cookies and macarons:


Homemade marshmallows, salted caramels, and macarons

Minecraft cookies featuring Stampy and Squaishey for a co workers daughters birthday

Chocolate entremet with mirror glaze

Hungarian embroidery cookies


Charlie likes to help too, he's pretty darn good!


New hobbies are always so fun! Although I need a new hobby like I need a hole in the head ;) I'll be baking a new batch of cookies this week, wonder what they will be...hmmmmmm....

If you'd like to see more you can always follow me on Instagram at GlueMeetsPaperCC


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! These cookies, macarons etc. are AMAZING! I can't imagine how much patience it takes to do these, but they are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! You're awesome!